Q. 224.2( 15 Votes )
What is a democra
Democracy is a form of government where the rulers get elected by the people. The government formed acts for the welfare of the people and established equality in the country.
Every citizen plays an equal role in decision making. This means they should have the right to vote, right to be informed, right to be educated. The demands of the people are fulfilled if it is within the principles of the constitution.
The features of democracy are:
1. Free and fair election.
2. Every person has the right to cast their vote.
3. The most popular leader or party gets elected as the ruling government.
4. The valid demands of the people are fulfilled.
5. The people in a democracy have the right to express themselves.
6. The final decision making power rests with the people.
7. The government rules within the limits of the constitution.
8. The leaders keep changing in a democracy.
Rate this question :