Q. 123.9( 17 Votes )
What is a c
A Constitution is a set of rules and guidelines for the Government and the citizens to abide by. Today almost every country has a constitution including USA, India, Australia. Indian Constitution is the lengthiest written constitution in the world.
The benefits of the constitution are:
1. The ideals that are laid down in the Constitution, give a basic idea about the Country i.e. how the country should be governed, what are the duties of the citizens of the country.
2. It is a set of rules that must be abided by everyone, thus maintaining uniformity.
3. The Constitution defines the Political nature of the Country i.e. democratic, monarchy, Military rule, meaning the nature of the governance in the nation.
4. In a democratic nation, the Constitution lays down the rules that guard against the misuse of authority by the Political Party, leaders etc.
5. Constitution ensures that everyone in the country must be treated equally, i.e. one group/ community should not dominate over another.
6. The Constitution is the defender of the Minorities. It makes sure that minorities are not excluded from any benefits.
Rate this question :