Q. 134.0( 7 Votes )
What is a c
The constitution is a written set of rules and regulation which is necessary to be followed by every citizen of a country.
It is important that every country should have a constitution as it serves many purposes.
1. The main aim of a constitution is to lay out the basic structure of the country's government. In India, there are three main organs of the government namely the legislature executive and judiciary.
2. The constitution of a country Lays down the powers of each organ. It also regulates the relationship between the three organs as well as the relationship between the government and its people.
3. The constitution Lays down the guidelines which the leaders of the country have to keep in mind before formulating any law. So all the laws formulated should be within the ruling of the constitution.
4. It also Lays down certain restrictions on the use of power. It helps to ensure that the misuse of power and corruption.
5. The constitution of every country also lays down certain national goals which the nation focuses upon.
6. In India, the basic goals are a democracy, socialism, secularism, and national integration.
7. The constitution also protects the citizen by giving a set of fundamental rights.
8. In the Indian Constitution, there are six fundamental rights
1. Right to Equality
2. Right to freedom
3. Right against exploitation
4. Cultural and educational rights
5. Right to freedom of religion
6. Right to constitutional remedies
9. Apart from the above mentioned fundamental rights, the Indian constitution also has a section called Directive Principles of State Policy. This helps to ensure your greatest social and economic reforms. It also helps to form an independent state constituting of laws and policies which will help to reduce the poverty at a great level.
Rate this question :