Q. 184.7( 7 Votes )
What are your observations in the combustion of sugar activity? (AS3)
Observations in the combustion of sugar:
1. When sugar is heated first it chars and later burns producing flames.
2. The burning of sugar is called combustion.
3. On combustion of sugar, it releases carbon dioxide, water, and energy.
4. Energy is released in the form of heat.
5. Once glucose starts burning it cannot be stopped easily.
Rate this question :
If you have a chance to meet pulmonologist what questions are you going to ask about pulmonary respiration? (AS2)AP - Biology
Draw a block diagram showing events in respiration. Write what you understood about cellular respiration. (AS5)AP - Biology
Collect information about respiratory diseases (because of pollution, tobacco) and discuss with your classmates. (AS4)AP - Biology