The six seasons in Indian climate according to Hindu scriptures are –
1. Spring – This season begins in February and ends in April.
2. Summer – This season begins in April and ends in June.
3. Monsoon – This season begins in second of half June and ends in August.
4. Autumn – This season begins in August and ends in October.
5. Pre-winter – This season begins with the end of Autumn season in October and ends in December.
6. Winter – This season beings in December and ends in February before the beginning of spring.
Rate this question :
Look at the globeAP - Social Studies
Can you relate whAP - Social Studies
Can you describeAP - Social Studies
Imagine that theAP - Social Studies
Find out if TelanAP - Social Studies
Find out the beltAP - Social Studies
Will the sun shinAP - Social Studies