Q. 83.7( 6 Votes )
What are the six seasons in Indian climate?
The six seasons in Indian climate according to Hindu scriptures are –
1. Spring – This season begins in February and ends in April.
2. Summer – This season begins in April and ends in June.
3. Monsoon – This season begins in second of half June and ends in August.
4. Autumn – This season begins in August and ends in October.
5. Pre-winter – This season begins with the end of Autumn season in October and ends in December.
6. Winter – This season beings in December and ends in February before the beginning of spring.
Rate this question :
Look at the globe and find out the names of countries which are located to the south of the equator-
4. North America
5. South America
6. AustraliaAP - Social Studies
Identify a country in the Temperate Belt in both Northern and Southern Hemi-sphere. Compare the seasons in those countries and your place. Which will be warmer in May-June and which will be cooler in December-January or in March or September?AP - Social Studies
What are the six seasons in Indian climate?AP - Social Studies
Why do you think Andhra Pradesh does not receive any snowfall during winter months?AP - Social Studies
Imagine that the Earth does not rotate but goes around the Sun around the year.
What difference will it make to the seasons and distribution of temperature?AP - Social Studies
We have a rainy season. How do you think it is related to the movement of the Earth and the pattern of Sun’s rays? Does it occur in the summer or winter or in the season in between?AP - Social Studies
Explain the idea of rotation of the Earth to your parents or sisters or brothers.
Write down their questions or doubts and try to answer them.AP - Social Studies
Can you relate what are the major seasons you have seen?AP - Social Studies
Can you describe the changes that happen each in season – how hot it gets, how much it rains, what happens to the plants and trees and animals, what food you get to eat, etc.AP - Social Studies