Q. 54.1( 11 Votes )
What are the proc
For the criminal trial to be a fair trial, the following procedures need to be followed which are –
• To conduct the fair trial, it needs to ensure that Article 21 of the Constitution is followed. According to this Article which guarantees Right to life mentions that through reasonable and just legal proceedings the life or liberty of the individual can be taken away.
• The trial has to be presented in the open court in front of the public.
• It has to be presented in the presence of the accused.
• The defence lawyer was given the chance to look into all the evidence presented by the prosecutor.
• The judge should make a judgment on the basis of the evidence presented.
• The judge should make an impartial judgment and would be able to give a free trial.
Rate this question :