Q. 154.1( 7 Votes )
What are the precautions taken to eradicate malaria?
Following precautions need to be taken to avoid malaria:
● Stagnation of water needs to be avoided because stagnant water provides favorable environment to the mosquitoes to grow.
● Mosquito nets should be used to prevent entry of mosquitoes.
● Mosquito repelling sprays should be sprayed from time to time.
● Mosquito avoiding creams should be applied to the body before going to sleep and should wear full sleeves cloth.
● Doors and windows need to be closed in the evening time in order to avoid entry of mosquitoes.
Rate this question :
''Prevention is better than cure'' comment.AP - Biology
Visit the veterinary hospital and prepare a list of cattle diseases by asking questions to the doctor?AP - Biology
Raheem tells to his neighbours, "stagnation of sewage in our surroundings is harmful to our health." Do you support this? Why?AP - Biology