Q. 104.1( 16 Votes )
What are the outc
The outcomes of this lesson are that one learns to distinguish between the apparent and real meanings of democracy. The following pointers can be withdrawn:
1. The successful implication of democracy in a setup that has multiple and diverse tiers of cultural and social groups is power sharing.
2. Efficient power-sharing can take up various forms in a government – horizontal (different organs like parliament, judiciary, executive) or vertical – central and state governments.
3. The communities that get a fair share of representation in the government are tied together through political stability and efficient administration.
4. Different pressure groups and opposition parties also share power by keeping a check on the government in control. This is essential for good governance.
5. Panchayati Raj is the most efficient way of democracy for a country like India.
Rate this question :