Measures taken by the Government of Tamil Nadu:
1. Citizen Consumer Clubs have been established in every educational institution to spread awareness among the students.
2. In rural areas, consumer education has been provided through Women Self Help Groups and the Panchayat. In urban areas, it has been done through Residents Welfare Association.
3. The government publishes a monthly magazine named ‘Tamil Nadu Nugarvor Kavasom’ for information about consumer protection. There have been workshops and seminars too.
4. Consumer awareness messages have been spread to reach the public through short radio and television ad videos.
5. Various organizations have also joined hands with the government to improve consumer education and making every citizen a ‘Valuable Consumer”.
Rate this question :
One of the planniTamil Nadu Board - Civics
Write a paragraphTamil Nadu Board - Civics
The Customers areTamil Nadu Board - Civics
Write any two meaTamil Nadu Board - Civics
How are the custoTamil Nadu Board - Civics
World consumer daTamil Nadu Board - Civics
A person one whoTamil Nadu Board - Civics
What are the measTamil Nadu Board - Civics
The Magna Carta oTamil Nadu Board - Civics
The Right to InfoTamil Nadu Board - Civics