Q. 64.0( 4 Votes )
What are the fact
Factors that improve human resource are as follows:-
1. People try to develop their own skills by having a deep passion or interest.
2. Proper environment should be created to motivate people to perform efficient hardwork and develop themselves accordingly.
3. Building large number of schools, educational centres which provide facilities to become highly skilled.
4. Large number of jobs must be present which will improve the labour force participation rate.
5. Proper health care must be provided by the government.
A country progresses as the citizens in the country progress. As people become highly skilled it enables to work in various organisations and it ultimately leads to economic development of the country. Large number of educational institutions must be provided in-order to provide work facilities to as much people as possible. Many schools must be created which will increase the literacy rate of the country and an increase in GDP. Proper health care and vaccinations should be provided to avoid unnatural death and thereby less the death rate. Thereby all these things influence a country’s all round development.
Rate this question :
Find out the depeKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Prepare a reportKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Visit the websiteKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Explain how educaKerala Board - Social Science Part II
List the existingKerala Board - Social Science Part II
List the advantagKerala Board - Social Science Part II
List out the quanKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Compare the changKerala Board - Social Science Part II
Prepare a note byKerala Board - Social Science Part II
How does educatioKerala Board - Social Science Part II