Q. 23.7( 3 Votes )
What are th
The distinctive features of globalised economy are –
1) Globalisation extends the social and economic relationship throughout the world.
2) Globalisation has given us electronic economy where banks, corporations, fund managers and individual investors can shift funds internationally with a single click of mouse.
3) The global economy is no longer primary agricultural or industrial but it is knowledge economy based majorly on software industries, media and entertainment products and internet based services.
4) There has been a revolutionary change in global communication due to advancement in technology and world Telecommunication infrastructure.
5) New international division of labour has emerged in which more and more routine manufacturing, production and employment is done in third world cities.
Rate this question :
Give examples ofSociology - Board Papers
In what way adverSociology - Board Papers
The effects of glSociology - Board Papers
How do people finSociology - Board Papers
Briefly disNCERT - Social Change and Development in India
What is gloNCERT - Social Change and Development in India
Choose anyNCERT - Social Change and Development in India