What are the diff
• Decision on what countries should comprise the Security Council membership whether it should be based on military or financial assertiveness.
• Whether the decision for a country to be a part of the UN must have democracy as the perquisite or population.
• Should equitable representation constitute members from each of the countries from Asia, Africa, Latin America and Caribbean?
• Should more seats be given to countries from the developed countries or the developing countries?
• At what level should the budget reach for it to be equitable and accessible to all.
• How exactly should the issue of development be addressed in this aspect whether culture or civilisation must take predominance in its interpretation?
Rate this question :
Describe the threPolitical Science - Board Papers
Mention any fourPolitical Science - Board Papers
Analyze any threePolitical Science - Board Papers
Analyze the biggePolitical Science - Board Papers
What does hide stPolitical Science - Board Papers
Explain the meaniPolitical Science - Board Papers