Q. 24.3( 72 Votes )
What are the diff
The different ways through which the government can take steps to provide health care for all are:
1) Healthcare centres should be accessible to the rural and underdeveloped areas.
2) Services like ambulance and mobile hospitals in remote areas should be provided
3) Proper sanitation and use of clean toilets should be promoted.
4) People should be made aware of unhygienic and unhealthy practices through various campaigns and educational programs.
5) Clean and safe drinking water should be provided by the public organization at all levels of society,
6) Health camps and free medical checkup camps should be organized in remote areas.
7) Medicines and medical treatments should be available either free of cost or at affordable rates.
8) Marginalized sections of societies like women and underprivileged people should be provided with proper health care without any discrimination.
These are the various programs through which situation of public health could be improved in the country if they are implemented judiciously.
Rate this question :
What are the diffNCERT Social and Political Life-II