The steps involved in data processing are-
1. Collection: The raw and random data is collected from a source which can be a person or an object or an event.
2. Preparation: this is the processing of the raw data into a form which is suitable for further analysis. The raw data is not suitable for further use and must be checked for its accuracy.
3. Input: it is the method in which the processed information is converted into machine readable form by programmers or engineers.
4. Processing: it is the method in which the data is subjected to various means and methods of manipulation, the point where a computer program is being executed, and it contains the program code and its current activity.
5. Output and interpretation: it is the stage when the processed data is transferred to the user where it is interpreted by them.
6. Storage: it is the last step in data processing where the processed data, instruction and information is stored for further use.
Rate this question :