Q. 2 C5.0( 3 Votes )
Answer the follow
The basic elements of coexistence are mentioned below:
1. Co-existence is the most important element necessary for the existence and development of human society.
2.It has three-fold intention - secular, socialist and democratic.
3. Everyone should have equal opportunity, independent, social, economical, political and justifiable life.
4. According to Article 14 of the Indian constitution ‘’All are equal before law”. It means equality with reference to caste, religion, race, gender, region etc. No one should face discrimination in any way.
5. Co-existence is required in India to achieve Unity in Diversity.
6. Indian has many castes, religions, languages and culture which should achieve in co-existence. This would make the world a peaceful place to live in and will reduce the violence factors.
Rate this question :