Q. 3 C5.0( 1 Vote )
I watched the proceedings of the court and observed that:
1) The lawyers do not shout their arguments in the room like it shows in the movies. Instead, the stand close to the bench of the judge and whisper/softly convey their ideas to the judge.
2) The courts often deal with dangerous criminals, as all legal proceeding start downwards to the top
3) The courts can pass death and lifetime imprisonment sentences, but such decisions are to be ratified by the High Court
4) The rooms of the court are often dingy and poorly ventilated
5) The courts are sub-divided by functions. Also the size of the court complex varies from city to city.
Rate this question :