After visiting bakery and milk chilling center I found that they use the following techniques:
● Pasteurization: In this technique, milk is boiled at very high temperatures and then kept in extremely low temperatures.
These temperatures prevent the growth of microorganisms and thus help in storage of milk in chilling centers.
● Fermentation: This process is used in a bakery where yeast and microorganisms are used to rises the dough of various bakery products. As they produce carbon dioxide and other gases it provides distinct taste to bakery products.
● Baking: In this process, dry heat is provided to the doughs raised by yeast and microorganisms in order to make their outer surface hard and inner surface soft.
Microorganisms used in the bakery are as follows:
● Saccharomyces cerevisae: This is known as baker’s yeast and helps in the fermentation process in the bakery.
● Acetobacter: It is used in the production of vinegar and chocolates.
● Aspergillus: It is used in the formation of soy sauce.
● Bifidobacterium: It is used in the formation of yogurt.
Rate this question :
Make an Album ofAP - Biology
Collect more infoAP - Biology
Observe some permAP - Biology
Prepare a model oAP - Biology
<span lang="EN-USAP - Biology
How do you observAP - Biology
What questions woAP - Biology
Why should we cleAP - Biology
Which organisms aAP - Biology
What are micro-orAP - Biology