The correct sequence of steps to obtain wool from fleece (hair) is as follows:
1) Shearing: Removal of fleece/ hair from sheep is known as shearing.
2) Scouring: Removed hairs are then cleaned by washing into tanks to remove grease dirt and grease.
3) Sorting: The process of separating hairs of different textures.
4) Picking out the blurrs: Blurrs are small fluffy fibres which are picked out from the hairs. These fibres are again cleaned and dried.
5) Dyeing: The fibres are then dyed into varieties of colours because the wool fibres originally obtained are black, brown and white in colours.
Rate this question :
Write various steNCERT - Exemplar Science
Various steps invNCERT - Exemplar Science
State whether theNCERT - Exemplar Science
Match the items oNCERT - Exemplar Science
How do the hair oNCERT - Exemplar Science
Selective breedinNCERT - Exemplar Science
Paheli wanted toNCERT - Exemplar Science
Fill in the blankNCERT - Exemplar Science
The general proceNCERT - Exemplar Science
Wool fibre cannotNCERT - Exemplar Science