Q. 1 D5.0( 1 Vote )
Uranium is a ……………… mineral.
Uranium is a metallic mineral.
Explanation – Metallic minerals are those which contain metals in their ore form whereas Non-metallic minerals are those which do not contain metals in their ore form.
Rate this question :
Collect pictures of wind farms of India and Netherlands.Tamilnadu - Social Science Term-1
Mark the important oil-producing countries of the world on a world map.Tamilnadu - Social Science Term-1
Suppose you are to enjoy your vacation of 15 days in another place with your family, what will you do before you lock the door? Put right mark or wrong mark according to the option.
1. Ignore everything and keep moving with your family members happily to enjoy the travel.
2. Switch off all the appliances (kitchen appliances, computer, etc).
3. Close all the taps and water pump connections.
4. Check the vehicles like motorbike or car especially its a fuel tank.
5. Switch off all the lights, fan and televisions points.
6. Ask your mother or father to check all the above.Tamilnadu - Social Science Term-1
Why should we use resources wisely?Tamilnadu - Social Science Term-1
Answer the following questions in detail:
Explain the formation of coal and oil.Tamilnadu - Social Science Term-1
Type of coal mined in our state is …………….. .Tamilnadu - Social Science Term-1
Minerals are …………….resource.Tamilnadu - Social Science Term-1
Model: Make a model and write a report.
(i) Formative of coal
(ii) Windmill modelTamilnadu - Social Science Term-1
Write brief answers:
Non-Renewable ResourcesTamilnadu - Social Science Term-1
Write about wind energy.Tamilnadu - Social Science Term-1