Q. 205.0( 1 Vote )
The following arguments justifies that unemployment leads to a depressed economy:
• We invest in education and health of the population of the country to transform them into an asset. But all these efforts go in vain if the population of the country is not getting utilized efficiently.
• The contribution to the economy which can be made by employed people gets cancelled.
• It is a wastage of human resource and human capital.
• It increases the economic overload of the country.
• It increases poverty and makes the standard of living low as unemployed people have to adjust themselves to little earnings.
Rate this question :