Q. 283.9( 54 Votes )
Underemployment continues to be rampant in rural areas. The ways through which employment for rural people can be generated are:
● Underemployed means that the number of people that are involved in a particular work is more as compared to the actual number of people required to do the same job.
● The people can be employed in various projects such as the construction of dams and roads in the village area.
● The people can also be employed in the service sectors such as banking and trade.
● The government can identify and promote small industries in rural areas to increase employment.
● The government can also invest and employ people in providing transportation and storage services.
● The government can open training centers to provide the required training and financial assistance to the people and help them to become self-employed.
● The government can provide credit facilities through proper channels of the formal sector.
Rate this question :