Q. 15.0( 3 Votes )
“Trade played a major role in the colonisation.”
Trade had an important part to play in colonisation.
1) Trade helps in Welfare gains from colonies
2) Trade helps in the better rule on the economy of the colony
3) Trade promotes increased competition and higher labour productivity
4) Trade enhances choice and innovations
5) Trade helps in better control of the colonies
6) Trade gives enhanced access to new technologies.
7) Trade is an incentive to the exchange of ideas and inflow of human capital from the colony.
8) Trade allows imports of capital equipment at lower prices from colonies.
Thus, trade made the imperialist country richer and stronger, draining away all the wealth from the colony. The colonies became weaker, and they couldn’t throw away the exploitations.
Rate this question :
Compare the nature of colonial rule over China and India and Indonesia. What difference and similarities do you find between them?
The countries under colonial rule manifest similar contexts of exploitation and misery. The differences and similarities of China, India, and Indonesia under colonial rule are:Telangana Board - Social Science
How did the lives of native people in different countries affect the colonisation – write two ideas each in the context of – crops cultivated / religion / use of natural resources – for the three continentsTelangana Board - Social Science
“Trade played a major role in the colonisation.”Telangana Board - Social Science
Locate the Portuguese, Dutch, British and French colonies in the world map and filled with different colours.Telangana Board - Social Science