To minimize waste and pollutants at their source the following measures can be taken:
1. We should avoid use of plastic bags by using bags made up of jute or cotton.
2. Tea leaves, peels of fruits and vegetables etc. can be used to make compost for kitchen garden.
3. Old Polythene or plastic jars and bottles can be reused by making vase, pots, pen stand etc,
4. Proper sanitation system should be there in our houses so that people will not defecate outside and thus pollution can be reduced.
5. With waste paper we can make paper mache and use it for decorative purposes.
6. By following 3R i.e. reduce, recycle and reuse we can minimize our waste produced and thus control pollution.
Rate this question :
Open drain systemNCERT - Exemplar Science
Explain the relatNCERT Science
Untreated human eNCERT Science
Why should we notNCERT - Exemplar Science
A man traveling iNCERT - Exemplar Science
Pick from the folNCERT - Exemplar Science
Water polluted byNCERT - Exemplar Science
Fill in the blankNCERT - Exemplar Science
Think and suggestNCERT - Exemplar Science
A mixture (x) inNCERT - Exemplar Science