‘‘The domestic architecture of Mohenjodaro was unique.’’This
the statement is explained below:
1. The lower town of Mohenjodaro had residential buildings.
2. Most of these had a courtyard in the center and rooms all around the sides.
3. All the activities of cooking and washing took place in the courtyard.
4. There were no windows on the ground floor to protect the privacy of the people.
5. Every house had a bathroom paved with bricks.
6. The bathrooms were connected with the street drains.
7. A few houses had a staircase to reach the first floor.
Rate this question :
Explain the technHistory - Board Papers
<span lang="EN-GBHistory - Board Papers
Explain how diffeHistory - Board Papers
Mention any two cHistory - Board Papers
What evidences haHistory - Board Papers
‘The burials in HHistory - Board Papers
Note : The followHistory - Board Papers
(16.1) On the givHistory - Board Papers
Prove with the heHistory - Board Papers