Q. 3 E4.2( 14 Votes )
Write a note to explain the effects of the following:
The decision of MNCs to relocate production to Asian countries.
Wages were relatively low in Asian countries. Thus, they became attractive destinations for investment by foreign MNCs competing to capture world markets. The relocation of industry to low-wage countries stimulated world trade and capital flow.
Impact of MNC’s decision to relocate production in Asian Countries:
● It provided for cheap labor to MNC’s
● It stimulated world trade and increased capital inflow in the Asian Countries
● Brought about new technology and production methods to the Asian Countries.
● Greater choice of goods and services to the people with the greater employment opportunities for Asian countries.
● Rapid economic transformation resulting in the growth of economies like India, China.
Rate this question :
Explain what we mean when we say that the world shrank in the 1500s.Together With Social Science
The silk route are a good example of vibrant pre modern trade and cultural link between distant parts of the world. What values do the cultural links exhibit?Together With Social Science
Why did thousands of people flee away from Europe to America in the 19th century? Give any three reasons.Together With Social Science