The tertiary sector is playing a significant role in the development of the Indian Economy. In the year 2003, the tertiary sector replaced the primary sector as the most producing sector in the country.
1. The primary and secondary sectors can only flourish if the tertiary sector is there to support them.
2. The tertiary sector adds up a lot to the National income of the country.
3. Education, which is the basis of everything, comes under the tertiary sector. A person working as a teacher comes under the tertiary sector.
This sector provides the maximum employment opportunities to the people in the country
1. The public sector is the sector that comes under the government of India.
2.The reason for the government to take responsibility for this sector is because the basic necessities of people including water, electricity, irrigation, all fall under this category.
3. If these departments are left unattended, it will result in the downfall of the economy of a country because the growth of the country would stop.
4.The economic development of a country depends upon the development of the people and if people are deprived of the basic necessities, the country’s economic development would be affected.
5.Government encourages small and large industries to flourish and provides employment under this section.
Rate this question :