Q. 14.4( 14 Votes )
India is one of the largest world's producers of rice.
Rice can be cultivated by the different methods but in India still, rice is cultivated by traditional methods. Rice production is an important part of the national economy in India.
we can increase the production of rice by following methods—
1) By educating the farmers.
2) The atmosphere should be humid and soil should be clayey.
3) By using new methods- using manure and domestic waste.
4) By leaving land uncultivated for few months so that land (soil) gain its fertility.
5) By growing rice at a place where rainfall is more.
6) Increase plantation.
Rate this question :