Q. 125.0( 1 Vote )
Steps were taken
After the Civil war many steps were taken to improve the condition of factory workers and peasants which were:
• Bolsheviks nationalised industries and banks.
• The lands which were socialised were given to the peasants to cultivate. To show how collective work was done, Bolsheviks used land which was confiscated.
• Centralised planning was introduced which means all the decisions about the economy will be taken by the officials and they made which needed to be achieved in every five years. This way the concept of Five year Plan was made. According to this plan, the prices were fixed to promote industrial growth.
• As a result, economic growth led to an increase in industrial production. New factories developed.
• Schooling systems were established, and factory workers and the peasants were allowed to enter into the universities.
• To improve the condition of the women workers, crèches were arranged for their children.
• The arrangement of the cheap public health was made. For workers to stay, living quarter was established.
Rate this question :