Q. 67 B4.1( 10 Votes )
State the various
There are various ways of preventing the occurrence and spreading of communicable diseases. These are as follows:
● Maintain personal hygiene and good sanitary habits.
● Drink boiled drinking water.
● Spray insecticides and control breeding of mosquitoes by not allowing water to collect in the surroundings.
● Keep the infected person separated from others & advice him/ her to keep a handkerchief on the nose and mouth while sneezing.
● Timely vaccination against diseases should also be taken.
● Food must be kept covered.
Rate this question :
What is the modeLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
The mosquito P isLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Name the micro-orLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
State the variousLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
Which disease isLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science
The parasite callLakhmir Singh & Manjit Kaur - Science