The functions of Ribozyme in protein synthesis are as follows:
- It helps in formation of peptide bonds in protein synthesis.
- It also acts as catalyst in bacteria for translation.
- It binds to mRNA at the start codon (AUG) for initiation process.
The functions of release factor in protein synthesis are as follows:
- It prematurely terminates the translation process.
- It helps in releasing of polypeptide from ribosome.
- It bonds to stop codon for termination process.
Rate this question :
What is aminoacylBiology - Board Papers