Q. 24.4( 7 Votes )
State any five ways by which the blacks were discriminated in South Africa.
The five ways in which non-whites were discriminated against:
1. The black population was not given the political and economic rights as the whites.
2. Blacks were forced to live separately.
3. They were also used as cheap labourers.2
4. Blacks were not allowed to visit the churches where the whites worshipped.
5. Trains, buses, taxies, school, colleges, etc. were all separate for blacks and whites.
Rate this question :