Q. 24.2( 13 Votes )
Solve the puzzle
1. AGROBASED industries include: cotton, jute, silk, oils etc.
2. SUGARCANE is the basic raw material for sugar industry. It is processed to yield sugar.
3. JUTE is also known as the golden crop because it yields good profits.
4. IRON STEEL industry needs the following raw materials: iron ore, coking coal and limestone.
5. BHILAI Steel Plant (BSP) is located in the Indian state of Chandigarh.
6. VARANASI is the leading producer for railway steel engines.
Rate this question :