Q. 34.7( 3 Votes )
Sanjana wants to
Following are the things that she should observe on the label before purchasing it:
● Name of the product: We should look for the name of the product.
● Details of the manufacturer: We should look for the details of the manufacturer in order to know about the company who had made that particular product.
● Ingredients: It indicates the components that product contains.
● Net weight: It indicates the amount of the particular product.
● Maximum retail price: It indicates the maximum price that can be charged for that product.
● Date of manufacture: It indicates the date on which the product is manufactured.
● Date of expiry: It indicates the date before which the product is best to use and would not cause any harmful effect.
● Standardises marks: It indicates the standards of the product, quality of the product.
All the things mentioned above must be checked in order to know the complete details of the product before buying. So, that we always buy a trusted product.
Rate this question :
What is an adulteTamilnadu Board Science
Direction:Tamilnadu Board Science
Give abbreviationTamilnadu Board Science
Name any two natuTamilnadu Board Science
What are the effeTamilnadu Board Science
ISI mark is mandaTamilnadu Board Science
AGMARK is used toTamilnadu Board Science
Explain the roleTamilnadu Board Science
Food and AdulteraTamilnadu Board Science
The process of afTamilnadu Board Science