The impact of the rising sale of petrol in diesel in big cities and its impact on GDP and welfare is analysed below:
● Petrol and diesel are products consumed mainly as fuel in cars.
● Cars are final products and thus, included in GDP.
● So, the GDP increases
● They provide the ease of commute but also lead to an increase in traffic jams, air and noise pollution.
● Pollution has many harmful effects on the health of the people.
● Thus, it has a negative effect on the welfare of the people.
Rate this question :