Q. 43.8( 42 Votes )
Read the story on page 130 (NCERT Book). In what ways is the monkey king similar to or different from the kings you read about in Chapters 6 and 11?
The followings points put forth the similarities and dissimilarities between monkey king and kings from chapter 6 and 11:
1. The monkey king had sympathy for his people.
2. He took care of his people.
3. He saved his people from attacking the army.
1. The monkey king was not concerned about expanding his territory.
2. He didn’t think about attacking his neighbours.
3. He didn’t think about improving the living conditions of his people.
Rate this question :
Find out more and tell a story from one of the epics.NCERT History - Our Pasts-I
Fill in the blanks
a) ________ was a great astronomer
b) Stories about gods and goddesses are found in the ________
c) ________ is recognised as the author of the Sanskrit Ramayana.
d) ________ and ________ are two Tamil epics.NCERT History - Our Pasts-I