Q. 35.0( 5 Votes )
3.1 TITLE: DIABETES- A SERIOUS PROBLEM
I. Types of diabetes
1. Insulin dpndnt.
2. Non- insulin dpndnt.
2.1 Also called type II diabetes.
2.2 Dngrs because it can cause damage to the heart, blood vessels, eyes, kidneys, and nerves.
2.3 Patients suffering from type II diabetes feel tired and ill.
II. Both diabetes affects the body
1. Affect the body’s ability to use digested food
2. Prvnt the body from using an important
the product of digestion.
3. Normal function of glands is affected.
4. A person with non-insulin dependent
diabetes does not produce insulin at all.
III. Relief from diabetes
1. Should not take foods that are rich in crbodrts and fats.
2. Should eat uncooked whole grain foods.
Generally, there are two types of diabetes, insulin dependent and non- insulin dependent. Non- insulin dependent diabetes also called type II diabetes. Symptoms of type II diabetes are feeling tired and sick. It is dangerous because it can cause damage to the heart, blood vessels, eyes, kidneys, and nerves. Both types of diabetes affect the body’s ability to use digested food for energy. In both types of diabetes, the normal function of glands is affected. One should consume uncooked whole grain food.
Rate this question :