Given equation are
The figure is shown below:
• On a graph paper draw the X-axis and the Y-axis.
• Since it is given that x = -4 and x = -1.5, draw a line on the left of the Y-axis at a distance of 4 and 1.5 units from it and parallel to it.
• Since it is given that y = 1 and y = 5, draw a line above the X-axis at a distance of 1and 5 units from it and parallel to it.
• These lines, parallel to the two axes, are the graphs of the given equations.
• And these lines are intersects at the point A(-1.5,1), B(-4,1),C(-1.5,5) and D(-4,5).
Rate this question :