Q. 65.0( 2 Votes )
Construct a triangle ABC whose perimeter is 12 cm, ∠B = 60° and ∠C = 45°.
Steps of Construction
1. Draw a ray PX and cut off a line segment PQ = 12 cm from it.
2. At P, construct ∠YPQ = 30°(60°)
3. At Q, construct ∠ZQP = 22(45°).
Let the rays PY and QZ intersect at the point A.
4. Draw the perpendicular bisector of AP intersecting PQ at a point B.
5. Draw the perpendicular bisector of AQ intersecting PQ at a point C.
6. Join AB and AC.
Then, ABC is the required triangle.
Rate this question :
How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
view all courses
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation