Q. 65.0( 5 Votes )
Construct a quadrila
Steps of construction: 1. Draw AB = 7 cm.
2. With A as centre and AC (= 7 cm) as radius draw an arc.
3. With B as centre and BC (= 4 cm) as radius draw another arc to cut the arc of step 2 at C.
4. With A as centre and AD (= 6 cm) as radius draw an arc.
5. With B as centre and BD (= 7.5 cm) as radius draw another arc to cut the arc of step 4 at D.
6. Join AC, BC, AD and CD.ABCD is the required quadrilateral.
Rate this question :
How useful is this solution?
We strive to provide quality solutions. Please rate us to serve you better.
Try our Mini CourseMaster Important Topics in 7 DaysLearn from IITians, NITians, Doctors & Academic Experts
view all courses
Dedicated counsellor for each student
24X7 Doubt Resolution
Daily Report Card
Detailed Performance Evaluation