(1) Draw the X- axis and Y- axis on a graph paper.
(2) Write the names of towns on X-axis, keeping equal distances between two consecutive bars.
(3) Show number of students taking the different mean of commutation on Y - axis with the scale 1cm = 500 students.
(4) Draw the graphics for the town, Paithan.
(5) Show the number of students using cycle by a part of the bar by
(6) Again show the number of students using bus or auto by a part of the bar by some mark.
(7) The remaining part of the bar will represent the students going on foot. Show this part by another mark.
(8) Similarly draw the sub divided bars for the towns Yeola, Shahpur.
(9) Following the above steps, the given information is shown by subdivided bar diagram, in the adjacent figure.
Rate this question :