Q. 44.0( 8 Votes )
We draw a quadril
Steps of Construction:
1. Construct quadrilateral ABCD of given dimensions.
2. We join A to C.
3. Draw perpendicular bisector of AB.
4. Draw perpendicular bisector of BC.
5. The point of intersection is the circumcenter. Name it as O.
6. With O as center and OC as radius, draw a circle.
7. The circle passes through A,B and C and is thus the circumcircle of this triangle.
We observe that ABCD is a cyclic quadrilateral as all the points A,B,C and D lie on the circle.
Rate this question :
Given, AB = 5cm,West Bengal Board - Mathematics
Given, PQ = 7.5cmWest Bengal Board - Mathematics
Let us draw the rWest Bengal Board - Mathematics
If any circular pWest Bengal Board - Mathematics