Q. 44.3( 19 Votes )
Steps of Construction:
1. We draw a triangle PQR of given dimensions.
2. We draw a perpendicular bisector of side QR which intersects QR at D.
3. Join P to D.
4. Draw a line parallel to AC through B by completing the parallelogram AQBC.
5. As we have to draw a rectangle. The perpendicular bisector through D can be used.
6. The perpendicular bisector cuts parallel line through P at E.
7. From E, cut an arc of length DR on the parallel line.
8. Mark the point as F.
9. Join F to R.
10. EFRD is the required rectangle.
Rate this question :
Pritam drew a quaWest Bengal Mathematics