Q. 34.3( 23 Votes )
Steps of Construction:
1. We draw a triangle ABC of given dimensions.
2. We draw a perpendicular bisector of side AB which intersects AC at D.
3. Join B to D.
4. Draw a line parallel to AC through B by completing the parallelogram AQBC.
5. From D, construct ∠GDA=60°.
6. The line cuts parallel line through B at E.
7. From E, cut an arc of length DA on the parallel line.
8. Mark the point as F.
9. Join F to A.
10. ADEF is the required parallelogram.
Rate this question :
Pritam drew a quaWest Bengal Mathematics