We need to draw a triangle ABC with ∠ABC = 120°
⇒ ∠B = 120°
Since we are given only one angle to draw a triangle we need to assume the other two angles of a triangle.
It is impossible to draw a triangle with only one angle.
∠A + ∠B + ∠C = 180°
∠A + ∠C = 60°
Let’s assume ∠A as 30° and ∠C as 30°
1. Let us take AB as base of the triangle.
2. So, draw a line segment and name it as AB (Here length is not specified so we can assume that also.)
3. Place the protractor at B and draw a ray with 120°
4. Place the protractor at A and draw a ray with 30°
5. 2 Rays will intercept at some point and name that point as C
6. Thus, we have drawn a triangle with ∠ABC = 120°.
Rate this question :
<span lang="EN-USMaharashtra Board - Geometry Papers