Steps of Construction:
1.First we draw a triangle ABC of given dimensions.
2.Draw a line segment BC of length 7 cm.
3.From B, make an angle of 60° and draw a ray from B.
4. Now taking B as center and radius of 6 cm (length of AB), draw an arc on the ray. The point is A.
5. Join AC.
6. Now we have to make a triangle which is 3/4 times of this triangle.
7. Draw a ray BX making an acute angle with the line BC. Make 4 equal arcs starting from B then B1 and so on till B4.
8. Join B4C. Draw a line from B3 parallel to B4C cutting BC at C’.
9. Draw another line from C’ parallel to CA cutting AB at A’.
10. A’BC’ is our required triangle.
Rate this question :