Steps of Construction:
1.First, we draw a triangle PQR of given dimensions.
2.Draw a line segment PQ of length 5cm.
3.From P, make an angle of 120° and draw a ray from P.
4. Now taking P as centre and radius of 5cm(length of PQ), draw an arc on the ray. The point is Q.
5. Join QR.
6. Now we have to make a triangle which is � times of this triangle.
7. Draw a ray PZ making an acute angle with the line PR.Make 4 equal arcs starting from P then P1 and so on till P4.
8. Join P4C.
9. Draw a line from P3 parallel to P4C cutting PR at R’.
10. Draw another line from R’ parallel to QR cutting PQ at Q’.
11.PQ’R’ is our required triangle.
Rate this question :