Q. 25.0( 6 Votes )
Draw a rhombus of sides 5 centimetres and one angle 50° and draw its incircle.
Steps of construction:
1. Draw an angle ∠XAY = 50°
2. Taking radius as 5 cm, draw arcs on lines AX and AY such that AX is intersected by arc on B and AY is intersected by arc on D
3. From B and D draw arcs of 5 cm, which intersect at C.
4. Join BC and CD to get the required rhombus
5. Join AC and BD, such that AC and BD intersect each other at O.
6. Draw OP perpendicular to any of the sides, [we have chosen BC]
7. Taking O as center, and OP as radius draw the required incircle.
Rate this question :
Draw a triangle of sides 4 centimetres, 5 centimetres, 6 centimetres and draw its incircle. Calculate its radius.Kerala Board Mathematics Part-2
Prove that if the hypotenuse of a right triangle is h and the radius of its incircle is r, then its area is r(h + r).Kerala Board Mathematics Part-2
Calculate the area of a triangle of sides 13 centimetres, 14 centimetres, 15 centimetres.Kerala Board Mathematics Part-2
Draw an equilateral triangle and a semicircle touching its two sides, as in the picture.
Kerala Board Mathematics Part-2
Draw a rhombus of sides 5 centimetres and one angle 50° and draw its incircle.Kerala Board Mathematics Part-2