Q. 1 D4.0( 2 Votes )
1. Draw a line segment AX with length greater than (10 + 4 = 14 cm).
2. From A, mark a point B on AX such that AB = 10 cm and from B mark a point C such that BC = 4 cm
3. Draw the perpendicular bisector of AC, such that it cuts AC at O.
4. Taking OA = OC as radius and O as center draw a semicircle.
5. Draw BD ⊥ AC such that, point D lies on the semicircle and
Here, BD is the mean proportional of AB and BC, and By construction AB = 10 cm and BC = 4 cm.
With the help of scale, we measure BD = 6.3 cm [Appx]
Rate this question :