Steps of Construction:
1.First, we draw a triangle ABC of given dimensions.
2.Draw a line segment BC of length 6cm.
3.From B, make an angle of 60° and draw a ray BX from B.
4. Now taking B as center and radius of 5cm(length of AB), draw an arc on the ray. The point is A.
5. Join AC.
6. Now we have to make a triangle which is 5/7 times of this triangle.
7. Draw a ray BZ making an acute angle with the line BC.Make 7 equal arcs starting from B then B1 and so on till B7.
8. Join B7C. Draw a line from B5 parallel to B7C cutting BC at C’.
9. Draw another line from C’ parallel to CA cutting AB at A’.
10. A’BC’is our required triangle.
Rate this question :