The graph is shown below:
Steps are given below:
• O is a centre of XY planes.
• Firstly we have drawn a point A(3,0) which is lies on x-axis and then,
• To find the point B(3,3) draw a line parallel to the Y-axis through the point on X axis which represents the number 3. Through the point on Y-axis which represents the number 3 draw a line parallel to the X-axis .
• And then draw a point C(0,3) is lies on y-axis and,
• Joining a points A,B,C and O then it is formed a SQUARE.
Rate this question :